Friday, December 23, 2011

This is why people study

So I just had a crazy realization...

I was listening to Schumann and studying Math hoping that I would magically become smarter... not working so well... fractions continue to elude me and reduce my self confidence back to 3rd grade levels... awesome...

So I decided to procrastinate and download some new Schumann pieces for my study/sleep/nostalgia playlist  and I stumbled upon this


Please tell me someone else recognizes the significance of this song.... and childhood dreams... and kittens... and adventure...

You guessed it!!

It was the kitten song from Milo and Otis!  My whole life just changed... I am so gratified in this new found information!  Probably no one else will thing this is cool ( mostly because you all suck and think classical music is boring ... loosers) or no one on earth watched Milo and Otis as much as Sara and I did... but I LOVE Schumann (thanks in part to a certain French pianist) and I LOVE Milo and Otis... and now my two loves are one... together forever...


I'm not sure why this small part of the movie stuck into my head as a child... and now as an adult I am part of a small population of 20 somethings who genuinely enjoys classical music (and not just to impress my friends!)  Skip to 2:12 and eat your heart out nerds!



I am now going to find my childhood blanket, watch this clip and wish I was 8 again... the good ole days...brb reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment